Saturday, October 25, 2008

BOO at the ZOO!

So we conquered the zoo this morning. Here are the little munchkins, Ariel (Michaela), Batman (Gavin), Jasmine (Madison), and Hannah Montana (Mackenzie).This is the face Gavin made every time we got near any of the characters. He would be brave enough to walk to the helper handing out candy, and then look straight for me and run away from them as fast as he could, crying of course.
The three little misses lookin so cute!
Our little Hannah and Batman ready to get some candy and see some animals.
I like this picture because you can't see my belly, and how big I really am!

8 comments:

Amber said...

you guys look so cute!!! We almost went today too!! we could have seen you there! I think that Quinn will probably do the same thing as Gavin. I don't think she'll actually dare to hold out a bag and say 'trick or treat' unless it was me giving the candy!!

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Oh my! Kenzers already looks like a teenager! Such a cute fam, Val!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT! And beautiful too may I add! You are NOT tubby, chubby, roundy, pudgy, fatsy,plumpy or any other fat term! You are lovely mamma prego!
Thanks so much for coming today! I love that we are seeing each other more often...playgroup, dinners, random visits to MARSHALLS, parties...it's fun!
Cute Halloween costumes! Kenzie has perfect Hannah Montana hair...
Was Boo at the Zoo caos?

Clements Est. 2002 said...

Hey if you happend to see any black cats one of them was Nahkia. She went down this weekend with a friend. You look beautimus! The kids are so cute, I love this time of year.

Cindy Barnes said...

I am so happy that you finally posted some more pictures! I love the pictures! Kenzie looks like the perfect Hannah. That seems to be the "cool" costume this year! I love Michaela's wig! I love them all! Thanks for posting!

Jeric and Mickale said...

You are brave to venture to the zoo on a crazy day like that! I had to look twice between the picture of you and the one of Stacey, you guys are almost wearing the same thing again. You look great and the kids are adorable!

hilla said...

Oh I heard Boo at the Zoo had 12000 people! You brave woman!
Hannah Montanna huh? hahaha. My days of chosing my daughter's costumes are numbered.
You look so pretty as usual.

Mandi said...

Val- you look so gorgeous! Seriously. What a babe. Happy halloween, a little late!