Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Update of some sort
I'd like to blame my lack of blogging on the fact that I lost my camera about 2 months ago. I mean seriously, how much more exciting is a post when there are pictures to go along with it? But then I came to realize that even in a few short months, I have missed talking about how incredibly adorable my children are, and have not been posting about the cute and not so cute things they do on a daily basis.
Nothing overly exciting comes to mind, but here are a few tid bits on each child:
-Mackenzie is losing her teeth left and right, I'm surprised she still has enough to chew her food and that her face doesn't sink in from the lack thereof!
-Gavin is becoming the smotherer of poor Landon. He squeezes that poor kid more during the day than he should, and lets just say Landon really isn't that fond of the attention.
-Landon has turned into such a little toddler. He has such a sense of humor and is actually a very goofy kid! From his expressions to his mischievous sense of life these days, we are thoroughly entertained that's for sure!
Life in general has kept us busy, both mentally and spiritually. Having three beautiful spirits in my home has kept things into perspective and helps me focus on why I am really here on this earth and what my purpose is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to have you back....missed you in the blogging world! Love ya, will miss you at Bunco, but understand a night out with the highschool gals is always needed. Have fun lady, love ya!....hope ya find your camera, love pics of your kiddos
i've missed you!! thanks for the update- glad you guys are doing well. let's see each other sometime, okay?? :)
Post a Comment