Friday, May 21, 2010

Landon Stats

Dun Dun Dun.....are you ready for these?!
18 month check up
Weight 26.8 lbs 68% ile
Length 34.5 inches 97.8% ile
Yes, he is a large boy.  He seems really skinny to me, he is just so tall!!
Love this little man.  Seriously.  He has been jabbering up a storm and forming words like crazy! And most importantly he gets to go to NURSERY!!!!!! :) big accomplishment there.

3 comments:

Cindy Barnes said...

I seiously think he is the cutest kid ever!! I need to kiss his cheeks!! Since I can't for a few more weeks...you will have to do it for me!

Amber said...

he's so cute!!!! let's play at the park soon :)

Heather said...

My son hates nursery and he still isn't talking much :0( He says things here and there, but I can't say he is talking up a storm. He just likes to squeal and whine at me when he wants something. Boo. I wish he talked more.