Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Be-a-utiful Sisters!!!

How many times does it take to get a decent picture of the four of us may you ask?




 Apparently a few.  It never helps that the one taking the photos already knows we have a complex about the way we look in pictures together, and was just clicking away until we were finally all looking with our eyes open and whatnot.  How old are we again? 
I have to preach about how much I love these girls.  They are my communicators, my listeners, my up lifters, my lifelines, my best friends, my laugh til we cry, my inside jokers, my moral supporters, my examples, my forever friends.  My life is complete because they are in it.  We wouldn't be the family we are without each other.  I have to say I have the best sisters in the whole world!!!!

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

Well, I don't know all of them as well as you and Stacey, but I love the girls in your family too!