Our black cat
Little Friar Tuck and Robin Hood!
Ready to go to Boo at the Zoo
Pretty cute pair, wanted to do "Little John" but I knew he wouldn't keep the hat on
Me and my cute sis
The triplets :)
Daddy having "oh so much fun", I kind of remember his attitude from the Easter Zoo event, and he seriously hates these things!!
Forgot at the last minute that I didn't get a group shot, so we snagged one on the way out......I might add that lasted about an hour and half, which was amazing! Good thing we have the zoo pass eh?
We hit the Zoo first, then the outlet mall for a quick (and I mean 15 min quick) go around trick or treating, then off to mooch off some friends ward/neighborhood carnival trunk or treat. The kids had so much fun, mom was definitely tired, and we were very surprised we didn't have a vomiting Landon by the end of the night.
Overall, we had a successful Halloween this year! Loved how the costumes turned out, thanks to grandma Madge for her efforts in helping me with the boys' costume. Love these adorable little munchkins!
3 comments:
Love the pics!!! Cute costumes....and I am so glad Landon didn't puke up candy! Oh the days of fun halloween days. This year we didn't even carve pumpkins:( Glad you had fun!
Val those costumes are ADORABLE!! Great job mama!
YAY!!! Happy Halloween! Looks like you guys were busy and had so much fun! The kids look great!
Post a Comment