My little man is 2 and I can't believe it! He is my snuggler in my bed every morning, knock knock joke teller, chocolate milk 24/7 drinker, ball throwing, ball kicking, anything to do with ball lovin, shadow of his big brother, tv watcher, high five/knuckle giver, squeezing my neck til I can't breathe, happy go lucky, sweet talking, big brown eyed sweetheart of the family! We wouldn't be complete without this kid in our family! He brings such a warmth and love in our home that we all just wanna squeeze him all the time! Happy Birthday my handsome little man!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Landon! I can't believe he is 2...time goes by so fast!
Landon is such a big guy! What happened to our new born baby boys?
How does Landon like nursery? Jackson had the hardest time going. Jared drops him off and he crys and crys. There is a guy serving in nursery who resembles his Grandpa so once Jacki sits with Brother Worthington things are fine. Not to mention snack time!
Post a Comment