Thursday, December 30, 2010
Ten Years of Marital Bliss...
Ten years is kind of a long time. But when I look back at all that we have accomplished together, it amazes me that we have done so much in so little time. I am a very very blessed woman. I have had the unconditional love of the most wonderful man I could have ever wished for. He has given me 3 of the most beautiful children in the world. He has given me reason to keep going when life has gotten rough. He has allowed me to be myself everyday without wish or want for someone new. He makes me laugh everyday. He loves my mom. He loves his mom. He loves when I cry. He loves when I don't wear makeup ( I will never understand this one, but he still tells me this). He loves to serve others. He never tells me my flaws. He takes on the "daddy daycare" role with such grace and style. He still makes me giddy. His kiss makes my heart melt. He tries to keep the spirit of Christ in our home. He would go on a date with me once a week if he could. He would skip fishing to spend the day with me. I love him with all my heart. Seriously the LUCKIEST woman in the entire world to get to be with this man forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are a lucky woman indeed! Love that you found someone who realizes just how amazing you are and who makes you so happy. Truth be told... he's pretty lucky too! :-)
Happy Anniversary! The 10 year mark...I can't believe we have both hit it...aren't we still too young? Sweet post friend! Makes me want to go love my man a little more today! Miss you!!!
Really? Ten years? I had to do the math on that one to make sure you weren't a few years older than me or something. I love keeping up with you on your blog. Miss you.
Post a Comment