There were too many to choose from so I just put them all in cause they all turned out cute! We went on our traditional New Year's Day sledding trip to Grimes Creek this year. It had been about 2 years since we went last, and we chose the most freezing day to go!!! Seriously it was bitter bitter cold. I am really glad I went with my instincts and left Landon home with Grandma Madge. He would have had fun, but it would have been so miserable trying to keep his hands warm enough. I couldn't keep my gloves off for very long in between taking pictures it was so cold. It was memorable, and all around we really did have a good time. By the end Gavin was going up and down on his own and having a blast! Mackenzie was gung hoe at first and then was too cold to do anything else but eat snacks. I biffed it going down with Stacey, and then again going down with Gavin, so I wasn't a big fan after awhile either! Thanks Miller's for a great day!
1 comment:
It looks like we missed a whole lot of snow fun!! Sorry we couldn't stay one more day!! But We were all pretty happy to be at our own house in our own beds!! Very cute pics!!!
Post a Comment