and this old.....
and perhaps this old....
gosh even this old....
We have enjoyed 5 wonderful years with our little squishy boy. What a cheesy ham he is each and every day. He is still the shadow behind Mackenzie, and now he has his own personal shadow Landon. I love that he lets me kiss his face til I am done, I know he secretly loves every minute of it as much as I do.
His favorite things right now:
Food: chicken and rice
Sports: mainly baseball and football
Color: Blue
Movies: Tangled (no girl jokes please, I think its adorable)
Activities: riding bikes, playing games, and playing with his toy guns
Happy Birthday to my blond haired, brown eyed 5 year old!!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN! What a HANDSOME young man you are!!!
So with his birthday falling right now, does he go to school this next year? Is that correct, or will he go next year?
We cannot wait for Tangled to come out on DVD, the Easter Bunny will be delivering it to my kids!
He is so stinkin adorable!!! Happy Birthday Gavin!
what a cutie. it is crazy how quickly these boys grow up- i just took down rowan's crib :0(
Geex, that Gavin melts me with those eyes and adorable smile! Hes such a cutie! Happy Birthday!!! cant believe Kindergarten all ready!! and Tangled is our fav around the house....Jace and Kev included!
:)
he's so cute!!! you are one lucky mom-- and he's pretty lucky too :)
Post a Comment