Thursday, January 19, 2012

Its snow much fun!

This was my kind of snow day.  I didn't have to work, I didn't have to drive anywhere (except a few places in Kuna) and my kids could play all they wanted outside!  It was even more glorious to have it start to melt at night and then rain and rain and rain and wash it all away for the morning! :)  It can stay in them thar hills and away from the valley, I'm good for the winter!  We can drive up to where we need it for sledding and whatnot.  So thankful for the moisture though, heaven knows we need it!

and to top it off nothing is sweeter than adorable children playing in the snow!   enjoy.












Poor Kenzie had to go to school today and by the time she got home rested for a minute, got her snow gear on she opens the door to rain!  She was practically in tears until I told her she could still play out there for a little while!  She and Gavin are die hards when it comes to snow!  No complaining out of their mouths that's for sure.  Love it. 

3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

that is exactly how we spent our day too. my big kids were so bummed.

Malissa said...

So cute! They are getting so big. Kaylee was sad too... I think the big kids got jipped! :-)

Cindy Barnes said...

Wow!! That was alot of snow for Kuna! My kids are way past the excitement of the snow....sad:( Spokane has 10 inches of snow and we are all just praying it will leave by June!! Glad to see your cute kids in the snow! Luff you!