Sisters, couldn't live without them!
I love my sisters. I seriously do not believe I could go more than a few days without talking to one of my sisters. When I need a good long talk, I go to my sisters. Justin always says he can't beleive how long I can sit on the phone and just talk, nonstop....about nothing most of the time. This is my little tribute to my beautiful sisters who I just love more than anything! I'm glad I have someone to laugh out loud till I cry (or wet a little in my pants) with.
5 comments:
Thanks for making me cry!!! I love you too Val and I couldn't live without you! I love our talks about nothing and I hope you bring extra pants to our girls get-a-way for those laughing attacks!
Oh your beautiful sisters! It seems like forever since I've seen all of them. No friend like a sister, it's true... however, I seem to remember you peeing your pants at my house because you were laughing so hard back in the day. hahaha. (and did you mean to say Sisters can't live withOUT them in your title... or did you really mean you couldn't live with them? Both statements are true for me and my sisters! hahaha)
You look so cute with all of your sisters. I wish all of mine were closer. I can talk on the phone for hours with my sisters also. Too bad mine is long distance though.
Valerie you and your sisters are stunning! I mean it. Ive always thought you and Stacie were so beautiful, and look at you all! Ill always agree: sisters ARE the best.
Post a Comment