Monday, February 25, 2008

TWILIGHT!

Oh me oh my! I just finished the book twilight....and I am in love! I am so excited to start on the next book. For those of you who haven't heard of the book series, you need to read them! I am so glad that my family suggested them and for the Wilkes' who supplied all three books for me to enjoy! I am hooked, and I am so not a reader. I read it in 2 days...pretty darn good for me, my mom would be so proud! So it has to be good for me to be so enthralled.

7 comments:

hilla said...

twilight... by who and about what?

valerie said...

Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer. You will love it! I am into the 2nd book, New Moon, and I can't wait to find the time to read it. They are about vampires (I know, I was a little weary at first), but mostly about love...and nothing better than a good love story. There are 3 books out right now, and the 4th I guess isn't out yet.

valerie said...

Also, here is a little bit to get you interested even more....
"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
Goosebumps eh?

hilla said...

yes, brookann was reading that series when she came down for kendal's blessing, and i often found her hiding in a room so she could read while the rest of us were hanging out. hahaha. i will have to check it out.

Mandi said...

Hillary!!! It's Mandi. How are you? I saw that you have a blog and I would love to catch up with you. Email me at mikeandmandi@hotmail OK! Hope you are doing well!!!

Cindy Barnes said...

Are you a Edward fan or a Jacob fan? It is Edward for me all the way! So romantic!

valerie said...

oh Edward all the way! Jacob does nothing for me~ not romantic, brotherly.