Okay, so I am am done with my books now, I can get back to reality now! I can now be a better mom and tend to their needs, instead of thinking....oh just one more chapter! So for those of you who are tired of me talking about these books, I will stop.....that is, at least until Breaking Dawn comes out in Aug.
But man, there is nothing better than true love that lasts forever! I will once again, editfy how great these books are, so if you were thinking about reading them, but haven't yet, you will be happy you did! But I shall warn you, you may tend to forget about the "real world" that surrounds you, you may stay up way too late cause you just couldn't put it down, and you WILL fall in love all over again during all three books!
I do feel sad that I read them all so fast, cause I kind of miss having a great book to read!
1 comment:
You are so funny Val. When I read what you wrote I can actually hear you talking and it makes me laugh. Your blog is really cute, did you change the background. I really like it. I am glad you found books that you really love. I will have to try and read them when things get a back to normal again.
Post a Comment