
So, I had Mackenzie's beautiful, long,
gorgeous hair cut all off! I was too scared to have it cut above the shoulders though. We cut about 5 inches off! Very dramatic! I thought I was ready for her hair to be shorter, but it turns out that I really miss her long hair. Its so much easier to do now, and she still looks as
beautiful as ever, so I'll get over it....eventually. But I will have to let it grow out again. I have to live through her, I will never have hair like she does!
4 comments:
She is the CUTEST thing ever! And she does have great hair, so I'm with you on living vicariously though her! Adorable either way though.
She is gorgeous! Love, love, love, her hair. I'm jealous.
Val-
Thanks so much for your sweet comments...have you ever heard the term overkill? Well, I think that's me... I try to pack the fun in to parties and FHE because I can let my creative juices flow...but when it comes to daily playing with my kids, fun games, and keeping them totally entertained, I really struggle. I can definitely do better with the day to day stuff...believe me.
Much luv
Eden
P.S. Mackenzie's hair is very pretty, very healthy...and you always have it braided, curled, ponied, parted and brushed so cute!
Post a Comment