Monday, March 10, 2008

girls really just wanna have fun!

I feel so much better after being able to just get away from EVERYTHING! Being with my sisters and mom, and sister-in-laws.....was just SO MUCH FUN! We now have LOTS of things to make us laugh for years to come. I won't post them, but the funny jokes, the night time scare from Jocelyn, the heater issue, the impersonations, the joyful ride up and back, will be embedded in my mind forever I'm afraid. Sorry Joce, you will NEVER live that one down. Its like Connie's cheer on video that never went away! Thanks for the never ending laugh fest. I am giggling now just thinking about how much fun everyone was! Tracey, we couldn't have lived without you there, you truly are the life of the party! I love my family, I love my sisters. I am SO glad we were able to make this work, and get everyone there! Thanks to our husbands for not throwing a fit for us leaving, not that they had much of a choice! Cindy, its just a reminder now, how much we miss you being so close. Thanks for not crying too hard when we said goodbye, but I must admit, I may have cried a few minutes on the way home! Its was fun to bond and to get to know each other better. I hope the rest of you had as much fun as I did!

No comments: