Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Night for Tamra

Jaydon, Stacey, me, Madison and Tamra

Michaela, Mackenzie and Madison (stacey's twins)

on the way home Kenzie said she wanted to be like Tamra, it was so sweet~

Tonight we went to see our adorable niece Tamra in the Borah Variety show (aka the choirs). What a flashback to be back on Borah grounds. It has been more than 8 years since I have even driven into that parking lot.....whoa....wierd! I felt a little strange being there with my daughter, it made me feel old. But are we old? I don't THINK we are? But anyway, it was fun to watch her dance her little dance (especially to Crank Dat, I couldn't stop laughing at her, she was so cute!), and sing...a little. (there was more lip sinking than I would have thought). But she is so beautiful, and so fun to watch the girls get excited to see her up on the stage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are not old! (even though some days I feel like high school was about 30 years ago) I am getting some under eye creases though...what's that about?!
Lack of sleep? The worries of motherhood? Genetics? GO AWAY under eye creases I'm only 26!!!