I tried to do a slide show a couple times today, and rock you is being difficult, so I just picked a few of my favorites here. The last one is my most favorite, little G-Man loves to say cheese. Every time he sees the camera, doesn't even need to be pointing at him, and he says it. Its pretty darn cute. One of these days I am going to get a bunch of video of him and actually post some up for ya'll to see!
I have been having issues with Rock it too! Darn! I just want to kiss your kids! They are the cutest!! At least Gav likes to say cheese and Justin hasn't taught him how to cut the cheese yet! I am sure that will come soon enough! Haha!
Your kids are so stinkin cute! How on earth do you get her hair to look so perfect and cute? My girl always looks like a homeless child after about 5 minutes.
6 comments:
They are just too cute! I can totally see you in both of them. Oh, and Mackenzie's hair is adorable like that!
he is hilarious you need to catch the cheese!!!
Gavin is such a HAM!!! I love his facial expressions.
I have been having issues with Rock it too! Darn! I just want to kiss your kids! They are the cutest!! At least Gav likes to say cheese and Justin hasn't taught him how to cut the cheese yet! I am sure that will come soon enough! Haha!
They are so cute. I love their big, sweet smiles!
Your kids are so stinkin cute! How on earth do you get her hair to look so perfect and cute? My girl always looks like a homeless child after about 5 minutes.
Post a Comment