Monday, April 14, 2008

Loose tooth!

I guess this picture really doesn't do the loose tooth justice, but you get the idea right? This is her very first loose tooth, and she has been having "fun" wiggling it around. At first she completely freaked out, crying non stop, until I mentioned the fact that she will get money from the tooth fairy...that made her stop! Greedy little girl! Its been 4 days since it started to move, so it could be awhile..... I can't believe she is old enough for this stuff yet, and once 1 starts to wiggle, we are in for quite a few more after that......yeah!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

that means you are getting really old when your children's teeth are coming out!!!!!:)

Cindy Barnes said...

How exciting! Tell Kenzie that I want her to call me when her tooth actually comes out! First she counts to 100 and now her teeth are comming out! Time flies sa fast from here on out. Cherish every moment! (there is my mushy comment for the month!)