
Taking a break before they finish the bottom part.
Mackenzie's great photo taking abilities
Loving her new big bed!
Things have been going pretty well for us. Justin was gone for 5 whole days, and it was hard to be productive and exciting when he's away. I came down with a horrible cold on Friday, and my poor children had to suffer because I wasn't about to go anywhere! They were good sports about it though. I am still hacking up a lung every few minutes, and am waiting to hear from the nurse to tell me what I can take besides sudafed...cause its doing nothing for me. I kind of think I am SOL, in the medication department, but I am hopeful.
The only true excitement was Mackenzie losing her tooth on Friday, and now 2 others are loose....goodness I am afraid all her bottom teeth are going to fall out!
We did get her a new bed, which is so nice because her old bed was falling apart. She loves it and its a trundle for later on with sleepovers and such!
I don't go in till next week for my appoint, but I am thinking my due date (thanks to the Internet) will be around Dec 13th. Which means I will have him/her a week before that (they always take them a week before I am due for my c-sections) which isn't too bad, the first part of Dec is so much better than the end! I was sad it was a Dec baby, but I can't plan everything like I hoped I could. I am feeling better, morning sickness wise, maybe its my cold that has helped?!
But the simple life we lead is just that....simple.
3 comments:
I am glad justin is home so you have a camera now! That is good that your not as sick, i hate morning sickness although when i was pregnant with sam i lost 10 lbs the only benefit!!! so I think you should take a trip to salt lake this summer...
oh yucky I just got/am getting over my big cold too, what the heck? I called my doctor to ask what in the world I could use, especially for my cough and I found out: (forgive me on the spelling)
*Robitessin - for cold
*Benedril - for night to help with sleep and congestion
*Sudifed - nasel (but I guess its not working with you, sad)
*chloreseptic - to numb the throat for coughing.
ok, I love Mckenzie's bed, hello, so cute, and her photography is right up there too.
I know, seeing you at the funeral was great, I wish we would have had more time to talk but with *Valerie* (my daughter) there's never time. :)
And what? Cassie (your sister?) lost 10 lbs? WHAT is that? I only lost 5 lbs with Val and gained it right freaking back, and nothing so far with this, oh great, I need to get my butt moving.
You have c-sections? are you small? Val was a c-sec b/c she was breach w/ cord wrapped around her neck twice, I was thinking about going c-sec again w/ this one b/c its just so easy and nice but Im gonna give it a whirl with a v-back. I might be eating my words in 6 months though. :)
cute big girl bed. glad your sicky days are coming to an end. having colds when you are preggy sucks, no meds.
oh how i love you.
Post a Comment