Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My goodbye to Wendie

Wendie, Jenny, me and Lisa
Most of you don't know anyone in this photo, but its a picture of my Primary presidency. Our most favorite person Wendie, is moving back to California. We have worked together for just about 2 years now, and its going to be such a huge transition to go on without her. She is such an amazing person, who has so many qualities about her that I admire. I am blessed to have been able to work with her in primary, and to gain such a good friend. We have daughters the same age and Mackenzie is going to have a hard time not having Tessa around. I have never been good with goodbyes so having to part with such an awesome person is rather difficult for me. I love my Wendie, and she will be very much missed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that Wendie is leaving...but, that is a really CUTE hoodie that you are wearing in the goodbye photo. You always look cute though! Some things just never change!!

Waters said...

I saw you and thought you chopped your hair right off, I loved it, but then I realized it was just pulled back? Seriously if you were to ever cut it off, it was be babeolicious! I love the long hair too, you know, with women its a tuff decision in life, do we cut our hair off or grow it long?