Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sisters getaway here we come!!!!

I am so excited to be leaving tomorrow for my big trip with my sisters! Stacey, Connie and I are flying to Spokane to be with Cindy!!!! We are then going to drive the next day to Seattle for a few days. We are all in such need of a getaway without our kids, and just to escape life in general!!!! Hooray for us to get the opportunity to do this together! I love my sisters and have been so anxious to go and have some FUN!!! I will be posting a bunch next week of our grand adventure!

3 comments:

hilla said...

I am so jealous! Do you do this every year? Or even more often? LUcky! Have fun. Sisters are the best, and Seattle has great shopping. :)

The Crazy Heads said...

That is awesome. Have a little bit of fun for us girls who don't get that luxury. Enjoy your time and tell Stacey I said hi. Tracy is coming into town in July, we should get together with all of our girls.

Malissa said...

So I already told you this... but I'm still so jealous! Have a wonderful time with your sisters... 5 days... woohoo!
Oh, and when you get back you'll have to check my blog - I tagged you. :-)