8 things you may not know about Mackenzie Shalae
1. Her very best friends are her cousins Madison and Michaela. She asks me daily if she can play with them. I am so so happy that she has cousins the very same age and that they get along as well as they do. They are very adorable together, Mackenzie is always to be in the middle, so that Madison and Michaela can both be by her at the same time.
2. She LOVES her blanket. Grandma Madge makes all the grandkids blankets when they are born, and since she was a baby, that blanket has always been at her side! It looks a bit shabby and the stuffing if coming all out already, but she loves it no matter how it looks.
3. She loves to draw! She says she is going to be a painter when she grows up. We have about a zillion pictures that she draws around the house. She often colors pages upon pages and then has to tape them to her walls in her room.

4. She has about a hundred facial expressions! Before she learned to talk alot, she often used her facial expressions to tell us what it was she wanted. Very odd she is sometimes, but some say that she has alot of the same faces I use......I beg to diff. Even her teacher comments on how funny she is, and how she could always tell when she had a great idea! She keeps us laughing at least.
5. She loves to go fishing with her dad. Since she was 2, she often joins her dad in a fishing trip or two. Loves the worms, not afraid of squirmy things like her mom! If I would go along sometimes I could get some really cute pictures of her and him together......someday.

6. She loves to be outside, especially in the water! Everytime we pass the waterpark, I get to hear how much she loves it, and how she can't wait till it gets warmer outside! Loves the dirt and rocks, and getting dirty!!!
7. Absolutely loves school! Never had to bribe her to go, nor did I ever have to make school sound more fun than it really is for her. She is very excited that she is now a big 1st grader!

8. Loves to dress up! When she was a little younger, she would take off her clothes (like this pic) and come out in only a few things that covered her body. She is quite the girlie girl, loves anything to do with makeup, dresses, necklaces, and beauty all together!
And if you are up to it,
We now tag: Ben (Cassie), Quinn (Amber), Sara and Luke (Mandi)
2 comments:
she is the prettiest thing ever. i can't stand it. poor justin in about 10 years, uh, make that 5 years. maybe she'll be an amazing artist when she grows up.
What a gorgeous little girl! I love the pic of her with the fishing pole. And what a cute story about her blanket! Josh's mom makes one for each of the grandkids too... so cute!
Post a Comment