Tuesday, June 10, 2008
A Fun Little Tag
It was my week to get tagged......
Hillary Waters tagged me on this one.
4 Jobs I've had:
1. TCBY (garsh I loved that job....miss those discounts!)
2. Work study at CSI in the student info center
3. Costco Wholesale......8 years running!
4. Of course, being a mom......that's the biggest and hardest one of all!!!!
4 Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Titanic
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. The Notebook
4 Places I have lived:
1. Boise, Id
2. Twin Falls, Id
3. Kuna, Id
4. um that's it......I'm really exciting aren't I?
4 Places I have been/visited:
1. Alberta, Canada
2. Oregon Coast
3. Tijuana, Mexico
4. Las Vegas, NV
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Fettuccine Alfredo (only olive garden though)
2. Homemade chicken noodle soup
3. Cherry pie
4. Mom's warm homemade rolls!!!!
4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. New York
3. Hawaii
4. Anywhere beach like in Mexico
4 Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Finding out the gender of our baby in late July
2. Finding out who is our new 1st counselor in Primary (the suspense is killing me!)
3. Warm consistent weather for SUMMER....so we can use our passes to Roaring Springs
4. Seeing how we handle 3 kids.....and if we can fit us all in our car!
4 Friends I'm tagging: (if you feel like it)
1. Cindy
2. Cassie
3. Eden
4. Mandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Young Women's circa 1995:
"What do you want to do when you grow up?"
"Work at TCBY" Valerie Nelson.
You have fulfilled your life goal. Well done.
Hey, I just saw that you tagged me on this. So did mike's sister. Thanks for thinkin' of me! By the way...I love the little naked picture of gavin with the hose. He is so darn cute!
Oh, and congrats on fulfilling your life goal- that's funny! see you in August! :)
Post a Comment