Thursday, September 4, 2008
Pregnancy...
So things around here haven't been too eventful. I am getting bigger and bigger, and more uncomfortable every day (which is a given). Sitting is an issue for me already, which kind of worries me. I mean, I still have 3 more months of growing to do, what the? Why is it that we forget all the unfortunate events of pregnancy and continue to put ourselves through 9 months of misery, baby after baby? I guess so that we continue to produce of course. For some reason I decided to watch those baby shows on Discovery Health (a baby story, baby diaries.....can't remember the other names) Anyway, I was watching this one woman who was going all natural, and was having a very hard time with labor. She ended up standing on the bed holding on to some sort of pole with her legs all sprawled out, and there was alot of screaming and agony. To top it all off, they had their 4 year old son in the room watching the whole thing??? What??? Sure do want my child to witness that! Ugh, I think I am done with those shows, they just make me doubtful and worrisome, no thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How aweful! I cant write anymore because I am so wounded.....some sort of pole....was she a former pole dancer and the pole was her "focal point?"
Sorry about your sore butt.
Post a Comment