
Today is my closest friend Hillary's birthday! I wanted to express to her how much I love her, and how wonderful she is! We have been friends since we were in kindergarten, and over the years we have made some pretty hilarious memories that will last a lifetime! There aren't very many childhood memories that don't include her! She knows my most embarrassing moments and my most memorable ones. I am just so grateful to have her in my life and I wish her a very Happy Happy Birthday!
ps the quality of those photos are horrible I know, the best I could do with no scanner!
2 comments:
Thank you soooo much. oh wait, today isnt my birthday and uhhhh people dont call me Hilla, but my name is Hillary. . . oh wait....its Hilla!!!!! Happy Birthday Hillary!!!
Aaaah, thanks Val! That is the sweetest blog bday tribute anyone has ever given me! :)
Did I tell you that I found a bunch of old crap at my mom's house last time I was there, including a Christmas gift from you that was the scrap book-ish thing you made for me? It was so great. You are the best friend ever, truly.
Post a Comment