She is very much the artist! She is very good at looking at something and then drawing it. She is reading so much better these days, and loves to be the reader at night instead of having me read to her.
I just felt like I needed to take a moment and remember my sweet Mackenzie at this stage in her life. I am afraid that the growing won't ever stop, and my "little" girl will be a teen in no time at all! What a scary thought!
5 comments:
She is such a beautiful little lady! You guys are in for trouble.
She really is so gorgeous. And what a sweet little girl. Its always good to stop and take inventory of life, realizing that the moments pass much too quickly. Kudos to you for doing it!
Seriously? She is going to go on her first date next weekend! She is so big! and oh so beautiful.
I love that your Gav man fishes with his daddy too!
oh my heck Val, Im an idiot. I forgot to call you and let you know I wouldnt be coming to your diaper shower. Im so sorry. Ill get some diapers over to ya.....ummmm later. How about when hes in #2's?
Val- she is so gorgeous!!! Just like her mama!
Post a Comment