
Justin took Gavin out yesterday on a little boy's fishing trip on the Boise river. Gavin was so proud of his little fish he caught on his pole! He is growing up so fast, and becoming this little man. It has been so fun to see him transition into a more independent kid. He loves being old enough to get to do things himself, and being able to hang out with daddy by himself always makes for a great day! It still amazes me that he is old enough to go out fishin with Justin already.
5 comments:
Those pictures of your little guy are so adorable, I love them. He looks so big!
That is pretty impressive that he actually caught one! He looks so old. And you are doomed if he is already getting into fishing trips!
Wow!! Gav looks so big! I know the fishing trips will be a great way for the "boys" to bond now and in the future!
Val, you're right, he's a kid now! These pics make it official!
He is such a cutie, and getting so big! I love his beanie hat.
Post a Comment