
Here is our little potty training boy! We have FINALLY started the horrible process, we had sucess and failure today, but at least there was sucess somewhere in there! I figured I would be around the house much more often these days, so why not start now? Cross your fingers that we can stick with it and he catches on FAST!!!!

He is proud to show off his little undies!
5 comments:
good luck!!!
Those are some pretty cute undies... I'd be proud too. good luck. Potty training brings out the entire gamet of emotions!
I don't envy you right now!! I thought that potty training was the hardest part of motherhood! Driving in the car with your teenager is the next on that list! But good luck!! Just remember there will probably be a relapse as soon as that baby is born! Have fun!!!!
Good luck! You may need it!
Ugh, I hate potty training. Good luck!
Post a Comment