Monday, December 29, 2008

8 Wonderful Years Today

Today is our 8th anniversary! Its strange to think how fast time flies, and how different our lives are now. I can still remember the first time I saw Justin. We were at a CSI basketball game and he was sitting a few rows behind me. I had turned around for a brief minute and there he was! I was smitten with that first look, and ever since then my heart has never beat stronger for anyone else! He is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. He has given me 3 beautiful children, millions of laughs, billions of kisses, and a never ending bond that we cherish everyday. I thank my lucky stars to be able to share my life with the man of my dreams!

6 comments:

hilla said...

Congrats!! I didn't realize before now that your anniversary happens to be on Jerem's bday! Now I'll never forget. You are one adorable couple (and family)!!

Amber said...

that is so sweet :) congrats on your anniversary!!! you guys are such a cute couple!

Mandi said...

You guys are such a cute pair, Val! You make pretty cute kiddies too!

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Ah, Val, I miss you! Happy anniversary!

Malissa said...

Aww that is so sweet! You two make the cutest couple ever... and produce some beautiful babies! Wow... married right after Christmas... you must be really good at time-management!

Clements Est. 2002 said...

Congrats on 8 years, that is so crazy it has been that long!