So a lot of people seem to think that Gavin and Landon look so much alike....and I just don't see it, am I crazy? I am their mother so I should know these things, but I don't see Gavin when I look at Landon. They have such different features in my opinion.
I just loved Gavin's face in all these pictures and I couldn't choose which one to post.......
7 comments:
I cant see it either Val. but what I CAN see is: Landon is such a beautiful boy and Gavin is such a HAM!!! I love that Gav-Man's smile. Watch out ladies.
No it is not just you- I don't see it. Both extremely cute but different looking. I have a thing for cheeks and I just want to nibble on Landons....but Rowan's satisfy as well.
I don't see it either! Landon is a lucky little guy to have such a proud big brother.
I think they look alike because they both look like Justin--just in different ways. Does that make sense?
Val- they don't seem to look a ton alike to me, but they are both so scrumptious!
I don't think they look so much alike. Even looking at Gavin as a baby...I don't see it. What I see is YOU!! Ever since I saw that baby picture of you and Darin. It is bizarre!!
They are both adorable. Maybe its their cute button noses? They are both scrumptious.
Post a Comment