
So I finally got around to having Justin take pictures of my belly. I hate having pictures of myself up, but I figured it was time to at least have a few to prove how large I have become. Tomorrow morning we will have our little boy here! I still haven't grasped the concept that the time has finally come to have him here. I am tired of preparing and worrying, and just ready to have him here and deal with whatever comes with it. The kids are excited (well kenzie is, gavin doesn't really understand so much yet) Mackenzie said she is just ready to go to bed cause she is so happy that tomorrow is the day! Plus, she get to have both grandma's watch her and Gavin for the next few days. I will post pictures as soon as I feel up to it. Think happy thoughts tomorrow morning, we go in at 7:30am!
13 comments:
VALERIE!!!! I am so envious of you right now. Congratulations and good luck. Let us see pictures of your cute little man as soon as you can.
How exciting! Good luck! I am sure he will be a handsome little devil. And I have to say it is totally unfair that you have absolutely no stretch marks after three kids!!!!!! I have one- ONE- and he wreaked havoc on my poor belly. Not cool. Guess I am just one of those poor unfortunate souls who gets them.....
Oh Val... congrats!! Wow.. I can't believe the day is here already. Can't wait to hear all the details. Let me know when you're settled in at home and ready for visitors :-)
I'm so excited for you!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! I can't believe it's finally here!
Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to post a picture of my big bare belly without people vomiting in their mouths after seeing all the stretch marks! You are freaking hot even 9 months pregs!
Can't wait to meet the little dude!
What a beautiful baby belly you have, Val. Sending good thoughts your way right this very minute!
You look great!! Good luck and I hope everything goes well!! Can't wait to see some pics!
Good Luck Val. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see your new addition.
Mel
You are the most prettiest mommy ever! You should have babies all the time! Good luck, cant wait to see the little man!
I hope all went well! I'm excited to hear all about it and see the little guy soon!
I hope everything went well this morning for your sweet family. I'm excited to see the pics of your new little guy. Oh, and if only my belly looked as great as yours did. I don't think I saw one stretch mark in your pictures and I think I ended up about twice as big! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next post!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the photos.
I was 3/4 tempted to visit you in the hospital, because all I had to do was swing by Winco before and steel one of their shopping carts, throw it in the back of the truck (our SUV) and floor it to St Lukes. Id put Valerie in the cart, buckle her up and put Jackson, still in his car seat, in the basket of the cart. And we'd come to visit you and your new son.
but the 1/4 of me came to my sences and realized the "said plan" wasnt that practical. Bummer.
Valerie valerie valerie, you are stunning! You probably dont think that but honestly, girl you look amazing!!!
Have fun with your 3rd, 2nd and 1st.
I love you.
Post a Comment