I feel so overwhelmed these past few days its crazy! I can't seem to get myself back to the way life used to be. I used to have my house running pretty good for awhile there, and now time is something I can't get enough of! The day seems to be over before it begins. I hate being like this. I love being organized and on top of the household chores. But having 3 kids has caught up to me I'm afraid. All I long for is a spotless house, with all the laundry done and more importantly put away, dinner already cooking and the kids to be happy and not screaming! Ha ha ha.....I know, only in a perfect world where time is no issue!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Where did the day go?
I feel so overwhelmed these past few days its crazy! I can't seem to get myself back to the way life used to be. I used to have my house running pretty good for awhile there, and now time is something I can't get enough of! The day seems to be over before it begins. I hate being like this. I love being organized and on top of the household chores. But having 3 kids has caught up to me I'm afraid. All I long for is a spotless house, with all the laundry done and more importantly put away, dinner already cooking and the kids to be happy and not screaming! Ha ha ha.....I know, only in a perfect world where time is no issue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Don't put so much pressure on yourself chica!!! YOU HAVE A NEWBORN!!!! Live it up! Kick back, relax and enjoy that baby angel. Dishes can always be done later! But, if you really want a clean house, I will come and hold the babe and you can do all the cleaning!!! WINK WINK ( Happy to do it...he's REALLY cute...I love holding him....I'm not having another one for a while...)
You and everybody else, my friend. He is only a few months old, afterall. I'm just impressed that you get dressed everyday!
Val, I feel this way and I only have two!! I've been getting a little baby hungry lately but can't fathom keeping up with one more. Someday though, someday. :-) You can always drop the kiddos off over here one day so you can have some free time. Seriously!
Well, I have one and my house is a mess, so don't feel bad! I am making a goal to at least get one room clean and organized tomorrow....
we'll see if it happens.
Good Luck is all I can say. Don't worry, it does get easier. I am just now getting the hang of the four though. If I'm lucky then I am showered before I pick Ali up from school.
so I'm in the exact same boat...except my three are all 3 years and under. but i'm feeling your pain! I just remember that it is humanly impossible to have all the laundry done...your kids are always getting whatever clothes they are wearing dirty during the day so there will, unfortunately, ALWAYS be something to wash. I just like to declare a lot of "pajama days" here at our house...it saves on so much laundry!
To you and Hilla I say:
I do the things I want and like to do, and everything else just stays a mess- like the bathroom, the kitchen, the pile of stuff next to the computer I have been meaning to organize for like 2 months. I get to it eventually- I mean there does come a point when I no longer want to step into the bathroom because it is so gross- like yesterday I finally scrubbed the bathrooms. I am no super woman- I just make time for the things that make me happy :0) I will get to the rest later! Or maybe I wont, but oh well!
All I can say is AMEN. Let me know when you get the tricks down and then pass them to me ;)
Post a Comment