Wednesday, January 28, 2009

smiles and chubby cheeks!

So as you can see Landon has really started to look more and more chubby these days. His cheeks are so darn kissable, its amazing I get anything accomplished during the day. I could just sit and hold and squeeze him all day if I could!
He's now smiling!!! This is a horrible picture, and I promise some better one's soon to come! He is such a happy baby who could sit and look and you and smile for hours (okay so a little exaggeration) and he is cooing also. I LOVE this stage, so sweet to sit and watch them look and take it all in.

4 comments:

Malissa said...

Oh my goodness Val... he is soo adorable! I love the chubby cheeks... perfect for kissing. :-) I NEED to meet this little man! So when do I get to see you next?

The Crazy Heads said...

I love their first smiles, they are so precious.

Amber said...

he is so stinking cute!! i love his cheeks! He makes me so excited to have my own little baby boy!!

Cindy Barnes said...

I love the picture! I wish I could kiss those cheeks!! I can't believe how much he looks like you did when you were a baby!! The pic with Justin really brings back memories of you as a baby!! Weird!!