Thursday, February 5, 2009

Embrace the Chubbs!

So we have a chunk on our hands it seems! I knew Landon was chubby and "bigger" than the average 2 month old. We went to the doc yesterday for his 2 month check up, and here are his stats: Weight 14.9 (98%)
Length 24.75 (96%) Head 16.25 (81%)
I think he is the cutest chubby little man ever! There is just more to kiss when they are this chubby!
on a side note, I wanted to check and see how far off he was compared to Gavin, and they aren't too far from each other. At 2 months Gavin weighed 14.3 (95%) Length 23.75 (79%) Head 16 (66%).
My boys are just BIG it seems!

11 comments:

Amber said...

he is so cute :)

hilla said...

Oh to have a chubby babe to love on! What must that be like? He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am a major fan of the chubbers!! My big chubs and your big chubs would be the bestest of friends!!!

Malissa said...

I love it! He is so stinkin' cute. I always wished that Kaylee was a chubbier baby... then I got Jadyn. Too bad she isn't a cuddler! I love those little rolls. Had fun with you tonight by the way!

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Oh Val, he is sooo dang precious!!

Anonymous said...

I am starting to see some similarities between the brothers...Landon is just the darker version...I love the dimples and "chubs"...

Heather said...

I know what you are feeling, and it is good! Rowan is getting chubbier too and I love it. The rolls- oh how his rolls kill me! Lucky us for having chunky babies to squish and squeeze!

Tillotson Family said...

Seriously, He is one beautiful little chubby guy. He weighs more than my nearly 9 month olds. Ha ha. I am jealous of the picture where you are pinching the pudge. I love that part. You all look like such a happy family. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

reinoliirrelt http://buy-silagra.wikidot.com http://motrin.wikidot.com http://buy-apcalis.wikidot.com reinoliirrelt

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Ancedeelime [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-flagyl-without-prescription]side effects of flagyl[/url] Flagyl [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-bactrim-without-prescription]bactrim alcohol[/url] Bactrim [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-ativan-without-prescription]zoloft online alcohol and zoloft2c ativan[/url] Ativan [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-vicodin-es-without-prescription]vicodin without rx[/url] Vicodin ES [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-valium-without-prescription]valium[/url] Valium Immefeabajern