
It was such a beautiful day! We had so many family members that came to support us, it is so wonderful to know how loved we are by all of them!

Grandma and Grandpa Nelson

The minute we decided to take a family photo, Gavin and Landon both decided to cry... someday we will get a family picture where we are all smiling.

Grandpa Steve
gettin a few smiles out of him

Just a few pictures of his many aunts and uncles that just couldn't get enough of him!

Aunt Tracey

Aunt Teresa

Grandma and Grandpa
Thacker

My adorable three!
8 comments:
Oh I am so glad so many people were able to be there - you guys must love having family around! I would :0) Your kiddos are so cute.
So cute! I can't believe you have 3 kids that's so crazy. Landon looks like he is getting so big already!!!
Looks like it was a wonderful day for your beautiful family! you look great!
They are flipping adorable!
Should I be butt hurt that I wasn't notified of this blessing day? He looks so adorable.
Oh he is so big, your kids are beautiful. You look beautiful too. Glad to see you all are doing well. Miss you.
You really really really have some adorable kiddos..they are gorgeous.
How great that so much family was able to be there! Landon looks so handsome and what a great picture of all three kids!
P.S. I don't think my new link is under you blog updates anymore.
Look at those cheeks? What a love!
Post a Comment