
Grandma Madge invited us over for dinner on Sunday to celebrate Gav's birthday. If you haven't
experienced my mom's cinnamon rolls, you are missing out, cause they are SO yummy!

We were able to get at least one picture with them together. Gavin adores his grandparents, and keeps them on their toes from the minute he gets there till the minute we leave. That's what grandma's are for right?

Here is the ball that my mom gave Gavin. Landon thought it was pretty cool. He get this death grip on it whenever we let him have it, and then it feels funny on his face so he wants it off, but
doesn 't let go....silly man.

Daddy and Mackenzie
sittin all cute together, I even got Justin to smile with teeth, we are making progress.

Landon steeling some loves from grandma. Thanks mom for the dinner and yummy rolls (both kinds I might add) Gavin is excited to fly his kite at the park, he keeps talking about it.
2 comments:
Ummmm, can I place an order for some cinnamon rolls? I can never get mine to turn out :-(
How I love your parents.... and your mom's rolls in all assortments.
Post a Comment