
So we decided to do the Chuck E Cheese thing this year for his birthday...... Not the biggest fan of that place, and after last night, I vow not to do another party there, only go there for a simple time....if that at all. :) Don't
misinterpret the title,
its just how Gavin says Chuck e cheese. Took me awhile to figure out that was actually what he was saying, and it just cracks me up to hear him say it.

Michaela and Mackenzie being goofy and cute at the same time, what little posers they are.

Playing with his cousins Mitchell and
Brisa.

I think Aunt Stacey's arm was dead by the end of the night, she got to hold Landon a lot! thanks
Stac!

Landon had had just about enough of the place and conked out.

Darin,
Brisa, Mitchell and Jocelyn came to help us celebrate.

Madison and Mackenzie getting ready for cake and presents.

Here was my attempt at a baseball hat cake, looks okay from afar...

The Birthday boy ready to blow out those candles

I think he liked the cake and ice cream.....Happy Birthday to my big boy!
9 comments:
he is so cute - I have never been a huge fan of Buck Cheese either....
I don't remember the pizza being that good and it was $$! Glad the birthday boy had a good time.
I do not know NieNie personally - right after her accident a lot of people mentioned her on their blogs, so that is when I got introduced to her and started following her blog. I can't imagine what she has been through and will continue to go through for years being a burn victim - I love her stuff.
I completely agree. We went there today just to play with cousins and I forget how crazy it can get. You're a good mom. Oh, and Charlie calls it chunky cheese.
I just love Gavin's smile, so cute! You are brave to go to Chuckie Cheese, I have never liked that place. It will remain a mystery to my kids because I don't plan on talking them there. Happy Birthday Gavin!
Your little man is so cute. Its crazy how time goes by. Looks like the bday went well, I say a+ effort on the cake I dont think I could do that! Taylee loves that place she always wants to go there when we go to Boise. Happy Bday to your little boy.
I am so impressed with your attempt at the baseball cake! Good job Val! I love all the pictures! I am glad you remembered the camera! Happy Birthday Gavin!!
I can't believe GMan is 3!!! I think your cake was dead on!
Uh! Don't you just hate the muffin top!? It's been a problem my whole life - really, it is time I get busy. I hate exercise too - I really didn't do it while I was pregnant and I really haven't done it since giving birth....so needless to say, my stomach is frightening to look at - between stretch marks and loose skin it is SICK SICK SICK. I hope with the Muffin Top Blog I can stay on track! Check in and I'll keep ya'll updated on what I am doing to get the weight off - at least I hope it will come off :0)
Cute cake, val! Glad to see that you passed your little stone- you poor poor woman! Love ya!
Post a Comment