My maternity leave is officially over. My 13 weeks of being able to focus mainly on my kids and the baby with no other distractions, over. My poor house, my poor kids, my poor husband. Which means I have to go back to the world of working. In a way I am ready to get out of the house a few times a week, but on the other hand...yuck its work, and who likes to work? We are so poor its definitely time for me to go back, its just a sad sad moment for me, and I had to express my melancholy.
Pray for my husband to have the patience to have all the kids for 7 hours at a time. He has had them all before, nothing longer than 4 hours, and he usually doesn't do so well. So this will be a challenge for him and me (to not worry the entire time I am at work).
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Its over.....
My maternity leave is officially over. My 13 weeks of being able to focus mainly on my kids and the baby with no other distractions, over. My poor house, my poor kids, my poor husband. Which means I have to go back to the world of working. In a way I am ready to get out of the house a few times a week, but on the other hand...yuck its work, and who likes to work? We are so poor its definitely time for me to go back, its just a sad sad moment for me, and I had to express my melancholy.
Pray for my husband to have the patience to have all the kids for 7 hours at a time. He has had them all before, nothing longer than 4 hours, and he usually doesn't do so well. So this will be a challenge for him and me (to not worry the entire time I am at work).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh I seriously know! I HATE working, I dont work but.....I probably should be. We have $0 for fun or pleasure. I think Im going to wait until Jackson is a year that way I wont have to worry about pumping....I hate pumping at work. God Bless you Valerie!
Oh boo. I bet it is so painful to leave them! At least they are with Daddy and not some random day care center.
Post a Comment