Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beautiful Friends

I LOVE MY FRIENDS! I really really just do. I am so happy that even after almost 10 years of being out of high school, I can still call all of these girls my friends! Even if the place we chose was a tad slow with the service and we were there for about 3 hours in all, the company was wonderful and it was so nice to catch up with all my girls! Although life when I got home wasn't the happiest (landon was horrible for Justin) it was totally worth it to get to spend quality time without the kids around. Girls nights are just a necessity to staying sain! So thanks to Tara for coming into town so we had an excuse to get together! I love you girls, you are so beautiful!

3 comments:

Heather said...

how stinking fun! i wish i could have a girl's night out with all my friends from high school! how lovely.

hilla said...

You really are all so pretty! Glad it was a good time with the ladies!

Clements Est. 2002 said...

I freaking love you Val! You are so beautiful, I know that it will always be a good time when you are there. Glad I got to catch up with you!