
This puppy finally made its way out of me! After a little over a month. I woke up around 5:30 feeling discomfort again, not horrible pain, but it didn't feel good. I could totally feel it getting ready to pass. I didn't know that's what it was at the time, but man when it came out....whoa! I thought it was going to be so small and hard to tell if I had passed it, I actually thought I might have already passed it and not known. But hello....pretty sure I would have felt it, look at the size of it! I don't know what a normal size is, but
geesh. I am going to have it
analyzed so I can figure out what it is that I am doing or not doing to cause them.
I know you were all "dying" to see what it looked like, but I had to prove that the serious agony really did have a source!
8 comments:
HOLY COW! that is one LARGE stone! luckily mine broke up before i passed it. but, you are the champion! congratulations on getting that horrible thing over with!
WOW!!! I didn't know that you hadn't passed it yet, that was a long time. I'm glad you "caught" it!
holy crap! ouch! I didn't know it took so long to pass those suckers! I hope you don't get anymore...
and I hope I never get them because I am pretty sure I don't want to pee a rock.
oh icky! Val That is terrible! I am so happy it is GONE! No more!!!
While I am really sorry that you had to experience this stone...I think that is about the grossest picture ever! EWWWW!! But I am glad that the pain is over!
Disgusting. This is absolutely disgusting... and you think feet are gross. I can't believe you actually caught it. Good luck getting it examined.
Holy holy holy!!! Owie!!!
OUCH!!!! OVER A MONTH!!! What the heck, LADY!!!
Post a Comment