Tuesday, March 17, 2009
You're so RANDOM
So here is a slew of my random pictures I have taken recently, in no particular order......
This was the only picture I seem to have gotten of my children in their green for patty's day.
My sweet, bright eyed little man....I eat him up daily.
Gavin is a little obsessed with getting in Landon's face. He seems to think that being a half an inch away from his face is going to make him smile better. And Gavin is very proud of when Landon smiles or coos at him (not that is takes much to make that baby smile, but Gav sure thinks the world of it when it does occur)
Landon can sit under this thing for about an hour or more, just so content (most times) So sweet to watch him reach for things and look so dazed and excited at those things dangling in his face.
I just loved this one for the look Gav is givin me......Mich's face is pretty priceless also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I will definitely be weirded out when my kid starts to use the computer! You have beautiful kids- they are not going to have a hard time finding dates in the future!
I love Gavin right there in Landon's face. It's fun to think what might be running through Landon's mind! To answer your question Optimus Prime is the leader of the good Transformers, aka the Autobots if we're getting really technical. Funny that Tatem came up with it and not John III.
So stinking adorable, all of them! I kind of love the random pics posts! :)
Post a Comment