Monday, April 13, 2009

4 month stats

I almost forgot to post his 4 month stats..... He came out large and hasn't stopped growing since! Weight 18 lbs 93% length 27 in 96% head 17 in 72% We love our "little" Lando. What he has been up to lately: - sleeping in his own crib!!! :) - going 6 hours at night between feedings - smiling at anything and anyone - needing to be by someone at all times - loves to play with toys and can hold them by himself - no longer able to be proped up without being right by him.....or he falls over onto the floor?! - won't eat with alot of noise, or talking around - getting smothered by big brother still - growing so fast I can't keep up with his clothes sizes! - melts my heart with every smile!

5 comments:

Amber said...

he is so cute!! i love the easter pictures too--you have such a cute family!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Easter Kiddos my dear! And I love the new whole fam in a circle blogger title photo!! Everyone is looking at the camera! Way to go Thacker crew!

Malissa said...

Okay, first... I love, love, love the blog makeover. And that picture is fa-bulous! Seriously, you all belong in a catalog or something!
Second, those little chubby baby cheeks are to die for! Do you just kiss them every second? I would.

Clements Est. 2002 said...

He is so big. Looks like you had a great Easter. Your kenzie is such a doll. Gavin is so dang cute and Landon I want to kiss his cheaks!

Cindy Barnes said...

I can't believe Landon is already 4 months!! It seems like we were just there and he was only 3 weeks old! Time is just passing me by! I hope you know how much I miss being around you and your kids on a daily basis. That is what stinks about living far away! Love you!