Wednesday, May 13, 2009

7 Years old Today!

To my beautiful little girl on her birthday. You are my girlie girl to the max! I have loved watching you grow and learn so much this past year. From learning to read and loosing your teeth, new experiences are always around the corner. You are my helper who loves to mother your little brothers. I am so grateful to be your mom and get to watch you develop into the beautiful young girl you are. May your year be filled with all that you want it to be! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACKENZIE!

3 comments:

hilla said...

Holy crap! I can't believe she is 7!! I haven't even been married that long yet. She is so pretty.

Cassie said...

I can't believe you have a 7 year old!! man that must mean you are old!!!:)

Cindy Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie!!! (a day late!) Wow she is really growing up and I am missing all of it!! Have I told you that living far away is the pits sometimes!! We will have to celebrate when we come visit!