Friday, May 15, 2009
Birthday Festivities
We started the afternoon out by taking the three girls to get their nails done. They got to be pampered while Stacey and I watched.....which we decided is no fun to sit and watch others get pampered and not be in on the action.
She was getting a little antsy towards the end, but was excited over her colorful nails!
Yes you see them right, blue and two different colors of pink.......what a goof!
Michaela, Madison and Mackenzie showing off their beautifully colorful fingers
After nail time, we went to the Olive Garden (her favorite place) for dinner.
Then we headed to Pojos for some good quality, ticket jammin good time! It was double the value once you reached 500 tickets, so it was perfect for getting some (okay) prizes in the end. I should have gotten a photo of the kids with all their treasures. Kenzie actually won 2 toys in those grabber machines (that always seem to be a rip off to me) little lucky girl!
After Pojos, we headed to Grandma Madge's for cake and presents. I was ready to make a cool butterfly cake, and then Mackenzie said "Mom, can't you just make a cake that says Happy Birthday Mackenzie?" Of course I jumped at that opportunity of not having to make a difficult cake. Simple and yummy is really all you need anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe she is 7 already! Crazy. She is such a beautiful little girl - just like her mama! And I love the cake... might have to steal the rainbow idea sometime! :-)
What a fun filled day! Where did you take the girls to get their nails done? Olive garden...yum, Kenzie has good taste.
I cant believe our little girls are 7! It is so hard for me to say! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment