Friday, May 8, 2009

Up close and personal

I was having fun taking some close up shots of my little chunky monkey! And yes those are his little bottom teeth! I couldn't believe he got them so fast at five months, but there they are!
I seriously can't get enough of him. I could sit and kiss his cheeks all day long...wait that's pretty much what I do whenever I am holding him, or looking at him. He is just so much fun and adores his brother and sister already. They are pretty good at getting him to giggle and get a smile out of him just by talking to him.
He's pretty excited to have aunt Cindy come visit in a few weeks...

4 comments:

Amber said...

he is SO CUTE!!! i LOVE his teeth :)

The Crazy Heads said...

Love those up close pictures, they are my favorite. I can't believe he has 2 teeth. Little Livy is teething but none have made their appearance.

Anonymous said...

What a cute, cute, cutie! I love the BSU polo.

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness he looks edible!