Mackenzie had her first music program! I can't really express how strange it felt to sit in the bleachers and realize that I have a daughter old enough to be in these sort of things! With 1st grade almost over, and 2nd grade coming.....garsh it feels like time is flying by me without me noticing!
She did such a great job. A plus with her being so little, she was in the front row so we could see her perfectly. Her little dance moves and she really did know all the words. I was impressed with my little 1st grader!
1 comment:
How fun! She's such a cutie! JT said they are practicing for a kindergarten graduation program, I can't wait.
About Tucano's: I highly recommend it, but totally go at lunch time. It's cheaper for pretty much the same thing, you are only missing out on two or three different meat selections.
Post a Comment