I really really just love my kids. Even after a long hard day, with practically no time to myself, I still love them. I could kiss their sweet faces all day long and be satisfied. The important thing is to remember to take a few minutes a day and just sit with them. Be by them. Stop worrying about the mess in the kitchen, or the laundry that needs folded. But to just sit and watch, play and laugh with them. With faces like theirs, how hard can it be....really?
7 comments:
they really are super cute. good looking bunch.
How can you not love them, Val? They are so stinkin' cute! I love Gavin's bleachey blond hair! They are all so cute!
CUTE kids :)
They ARE so cute! And you are so right. It's hard not to get frustrated and distracted with clutter or a mess. But it's so worth it to just sit and play and take time with them and forget about the rest.
A lady a serve in YW with told me that when she was raising her kids one of them broke a ceramic collectible of hers. Her husband reminded her that she wasn't here to collect things, but to raise and love her children. That has stuck with me and I think about that almost every day...
"I'm not here to keep a perfect house...but to love my children."
They are adorable! Kenz is looking very blonde! Such a good looking fam!
What sweet pictures of you and the kiddos! I am so glad that you remember to take time with your kids because they grow up so fast!! I know I keep saying this but I keep trying to slow things down and it is not working so well!! Enjoy every moment!
You are such a sweet and loving mom! And yes, you do happen to have some of the cutest kids in the universe! Why do you look so ridiculously gorgeous in every picture? It's just not right.
Post a Comment