Friday, June 19, 2009

6 month stats......a little late

I'm a little behind on my posting. We went to the doctor a few weeks ago and here are his stats. Weight: 19.7 lbs 82% Length: 28 inches 91% Head: 17.75 inches 82% Things he is doing now: - crawling.....everywhere! - holds his own bottle/sippy cup - loves to be where ever his siblings are - likes anything but his toys - almost sitting up all on his own without falling

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love him!!! He is such an adorable little boy, he has your smile, big and bright!!

Heather said...

sounds like him and Rowan could wreak a lot of havoc together! I found Rowan tearing off the rubber covering on the door stop this morning - hallelujah I caught him because it was about to go in his mouth! on the top of my to- do list: baby proof, baby proof, baby proof!

Amber said...

he is awfully cute!!!

Unknown said...

Oh he is so cute. And I love, love, love the sweet chubs! I must see this little man again soon!