
Not the best picture of his mouth, but the best I was going to get. Little man is getting 3 teeth on top at once! He has been a pretty good sport about it, now he just wants to bit everything and anything that he comes in contact with. His two fang teeth and one front tooth! Just the way I like them, come all at once, get it over with!

Snapped a few shots of Daddy and Landon sittin being cute as ever this afternoon.

He is just getting so stinkin big, its fun and sad at the same time!

I love this face, I kiss it all day long....along with a little nibble of the toes and belly.
4 comments:
These crazy kids and their bitting. I'm getting tired of getting my shoulder bitten by miss Liv. In one weekend we had Livy get her first bottom tooth, Oscar get a molar and Ali loose a bottom tooth. It was pure tooth pandaemonium.
I thought that was a pretty good picture of Landon's teeth! Do you remember Heather and her fangs? At least he has others coming in too but it does look painful....poor kid! I hope that you are kissing him extra for me! He is so darn cute!!
Oh how I love chubby babies! He is so stinkin' cute!! Hope he gets through this teeth stuff soon... poor baby!
Ouch!! Poor Little Critter! What a happy kiddo though!
Post a Comment