
I have just been reflecting on my life these days, and trying to remember the positive things in my life.......and my wonderful children are right at the top! I just love every moment I get to spend with them, whether I realize it at the time or later. Being able to focus on them and the many things they need everyday, helps me remember there is good things in life amongst the bad. I love my life even if at times I feel pulled down, I can always just look at these beautiful children of mine and remember why I am here on earth and what my purpose is. I am so blessed to have what I have and not need anything else to make me happy. Remembering that on a daily basis.....I'm working on it.
2 comments:
thanks for reminding me to be grateful for the small stuff in life. you look gorgeous too :)
You're a good mom, Val!!!!
Post a Comment